Initial Strategic Review
The initial review is a thorough and rigorous process through which we seek to explore, understand and set out all aspects of a client’s circumstances.
Among other issues, the review considers and details:
- the size and structure of the current fund;
- any existing investment guidelines and objectives;
- the size and timing of expected inflows and outflows;
- net liability projections;
- the client’s tolerance of and understanding of risk
- full profiles of the main beneficiaries and/or stakeholders;
- the target return required by the client;
- the client’s own investment expertise and/or desire to be involved in the decision-making;
- the balance, in decision-making, between the fund manager(s), the client or their trustees;
- the effects of any tax constraints on existing or proposed investments;
- the costs of any proposed changes to the investment structure;
- the structure’s total expense ratio;
- the capability of the administrative structure to implement any proposals.